Brendon O’Connell Just Put Up a Decent List of Articles Pointing Out Israel-Russia Connections
This all ties into the Hegelian dialectic on the grand geopolitical chess board of the world.
- FBI source in Russia probe called Israelis ‘f***ing spies’ who should be killed: “DOJ releases transcript of source speaking with George Papadopoulos, who was probed by Mueller over his ties to Israel, which includes references to the Mossad, ‘fake’ Russian Jews”
- Borscht Belt: Will Israel Spurn America for Russia: “Why has Israel declined to slap Russia? Because the Jewish state may someday need Russia as a powerful ally if relations with the U.S. wither—something that’s not an immediate risk but not necessarily unthinkable .”
- Israel to lure Soviet Jews from Germany: “An Israeli intelligence organisation is to send its agents to Germany to try to persuade tens of thousands of Jews from the former Soviet Union to settle in Israel.”
- Israel’s former Soviet immigrants transform adopted country: “Russian-speaking Jews who arrived over the past 20 years have integrated little, but influenced everything from culture to politics”
- Why Russia Needs Israel: “Why has Russia under Putin acknowledged Israeli red lines aimed at preventing the buildup of an Iranian military presence in the country? That Iranian presence, after all, would seem to advance the goal of consolidating the Assad regime – the main reason behind Russia’s involvement in Syria in the first place.”
- Why Russia should take over Israel’s defense from America: “If Russia signed on, Israel could be assured of advanced weapons and enough nuclear backup to scare the daylights out of even the most hostile nation or nonstate group.”
- Israel and Iran both set to join Russia-led free trade zone: “After two rounds of negotiations, Jerusalem close to agreement with Eurasian Economic Union; separately, Tehran also set to sign deal ‘in the near future’”
- An Emerging Alliance: Russia and Israel: “The good news is that Russia and Israel will be driven closer out of economic necessity. Russia needs to transition its economy away from oil dependence. The fall in oil prices and the ruble, since 2014, is further proof that Russia needs to modernize its economy faster.”
- KGB Infiltrated Highest Echelons of Israel’s Army, Business, and Political Leadership: “While sifting through the notes of a former KGB archivist in England, Israeli investigative journalist Ronen Bergman realized that the Russian spy service’s penetration of Israel was far more extensive than previously known.”
- Like Putting the K.G.B. Into the Pentagon (1987): ”We had no idea the Soviets were ripping off our technology so skillfully, so comprehensively, so effectively, right under our noses. All along, we thought we knew what was going on, and then along comes a windfall cache of documents that shows that more than 5,000 Soviet military projects each year have been utilizing our technology.”
- ‘The USSR Is Our Second Homeland,’ Said One Kibbutznik When Stalin Died: “Incredible as it may seem, Stalin’s Soviet Union was once at the center of Israeli identity.”
- The KGB’s Middle East Files: ‘Illegals’ in Israel: “In 1992, Vasili Mitrokhin, a KGB archivist, defected to the West with a trove of top secret documents from the Soviet intelligence agency, which helped expose many Russian agents and assets in Israel and elsewhere. This series of articles explores these documents and brings to light the secrets they revealed.”
Also watch this part of his latest video about the Mueller report.
Video link: youtu.be/Cz99P5QG2kY?t=744