“Unauthorized Practice of Medicine”: Anyone in the US Can and SHOULD File a Complaint at Their State’s Medical Board Against Bill and Melinda Gates

When you live in the United States you can file an “Unauthorized Practice of Medicine” complaint against Bill and Melinda Gates at your state’s Medical Board.

Find your state’s Medical Board here. Include your state in the search query.

Here’s an example of what you can write in your complaint:

William Henry (“Bill”) Gates III and his wife Melinda Gates, who live in Medina, Washington, United States both engage in the unauthorized practice of medicine in the United States and various countries around the world.

Neither Bill nor Melinda Gates has a license to practice medicine. Neither has the barest credentials in medicine or health care.  Neither are licensed for the medical activities that they are involved in through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Yet on a continuous basis, for over 20 years now, both claim to be health experts, prescribing, overseeing and administering medical treatment and drugs, including vaccines.

My complaint requests immediate investigations and prosecutions of both individuals.  This is a public emergency requiring immediate action by the Medical Board.

Thank you for your services to the American People.

[your name and contact details]